Enolsoft PDF Converter with OCR is an efficient tool that works for your convenience and is wholly suited to get the contents from the scanned PDF or image as well as native PDF files. It enables you to convert PDF to totally 15 document formats, including .pages, .key, .pptx, .doc, .docx, .xlsx, .epub, .html, .text, .rtfd and 5 image formats. It’s a powerful and multifunctional PDF file converter.
- Extract text, tables from scanned PDF for editing.
- Reuse the useful images extracted from PDF files.
- Convert both native PDF and scanned PDF files to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, Pages, Keynote, Rtfd, ePub, HTML and Image.
- Convert images (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF) to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, Pages, Keynote, Rtfd, ePub, HTML and other image formats.
- Superior OCR accuracy.
- Easy, fast and accurate. No Adobe Acrobat Needed!
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.
Advanced OCR technology
OCR support enables you to export a PDF document to fully editable Text, Rtfd, Microsoft Word/Excel or HTML or Pages. The high OCR accuracy guarantees the text, graphics, and layout quality.
Maintain Perfect Formatting
Converted documents look exactly like the original and are easier to edit than ever before, complete with columns, tables, bullets and graphics.
Support All Your Favorite Applications
Supports the widest range of output formats including HTML, Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Rtfd, Text plus and many more formats. Furthermore, you can select multiple output formats at a time.
Work with Encrypted PDF documents
To convert encrypted PDF, you need to type in the corresponding password before starting the conversion.
Recognize Over 49 Languages
- It includes the recognition of languages, including: English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Greek, Croatian, Bulgarian etc.
- It supports converting PDF files that composed in multiple languages conversion by select the option “Choose Multiple Languages” first.
No Acrobat Needed
It contains no adware, spyware or any other malicious components. You don’t need to install any version of Adobe Acrobat to perform all the operations.
Easy to Use
The app is specially designed with learn-ability and usability in mind. You don’t need any previous experience to OCR the PDF, after import the PDF file, the program will mark out the texts, images and tables on each PDF page automatically, or you could select manually for more accurate conversion.
Preview the current page in time
After editing the PDF page that you want to convert, you could preview the current page to get know the accuracy and then do some adjusting.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor