Remove PDF password on Mac, giving you the freedom to use your PDFs as you want.
Open/user password of PDF is always used for controlling the permission of opening a PDF file to keep the secure. If you forget the password, brute force will be the only way.
For PDFs with restrictions/owner password, you will have no limited on printing, copying, and modifying them, but you can open and view the content.
Easily Access Your Data to Edit.
- Cannot print, copy & paste content in PDF? It has been locked by password that you can view but cannot edit. Retype the content manually?
- PDF password remover helps you access your data easily by removing the password with two clicks on Mac. You can get a file what without password and allow you to do any edit, no matter the copy, paste or print.
- Batch decrypt
- Brute force
- Keep original content
- Ease to use
- Multi-language supported
- Strong preference settings
- Control decrypting speed by yourself.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6 or later