With ePageCreator, you can turn your PDF and image files into digital page flip publications in minutes. You have full control of your flipbooks. You are able to host them on your own website or any other websites. You can also put them on CD/DVD, USB drive and any other offline media for offline reading.
ePageCreator supports HTML5 output for mobile devices. This feature allows users to view your flipbooks on iPad/iPhone/iPod, Android smartphone & tablets and other mobile devices. Flipbook has the ability to detect devices automatically to provide the right version.
- HTML 5 version now can be automatically open when Flash Player is not found or disabled on PC/Mac;
- Fixing an issue with link for iOS 9;
- Fixing an issue that could crash when previewing on Windows 10;
- Fixing an issue that could cause the generated EXE file fail to launch on Windows 8;
- Fixing an issue that could prevent opening saved project;
- Fixing an issue that could prevent inputing YouTube id;
- Fixing an issue for some users that caused failure to open big video in Chrome;
- Fixing an issue for some users that caused crashing when loading some PDFs;
- Fixing an issue that could cause image gallery shifting down on mobile devices;
- Fixing an issue for Mac OS X 10.11;
- Fixing a compatible issue with Android 4.4;