Download Mac Exif Editor v1.2.4 Fully Cracked – FREE!
Exif Editor is an application that allows you to edit metadata in directly your photos. The tool is useful when you don’t want to expose camera to your customers. When your RAW processor doesn’t open your file because it doesn’t recognise valid camera/lens combination. In some applications, it’s needed to reload metadata as they are heavily cached, for example Adobe Bridge, Lightroom or Aperture.
Typical problems that the program solves
- Modifying author’s name and copyright
- Changing location of the photo you shot
- Correcting time the photo was shot
- Viewing and editing camera settings
- Removing camera, author or software information
- Adding information about scanned analog photos
- Manage and modify metadata directly inside your photos.
- Supports subset of EXIF and IPTC metadata standards
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
Home page: https://exifeditor.com/