Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once. Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multiband selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the realtime spectrum analyzer right away!
- Optional GainQ interaction
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the sidechain input
- Builtin spectrum analyzer with PreEQ, PostEQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze
For your collection and old project compatibility
- 64bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).