Download FREE FileMaker Pro Advanced v18.104.22.168 Full version for Mac !
FileMaker Pro is the tool you use to create a custom app. You also use FileMaker Pro to access your app on a computer. Start by importing data from a spreadsheet or using a built-in Starter app to manage contacts, inventory, meetings, and more. Or even quickly build a new app from the beginning
Use FileMaker Pro to design and create custom apps for your mobile device, computer, and the web. Also use it to access your apps on Windows and Mac computers. Single licenses are for individual users that do not need to share data with others.
FileMaker Pro includes a set of advanced tools to help you design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, you’ll get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more
- Start quickly – Create precisely the app you want using the intuitive graphical interface, flexible design tools, built-in Starter apps, and ready-to-use themes
- Import existing data – Bring your existing data into a FileMaker app. Import data types such as .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files
- Built-in reporting tools – Easily make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards using built-in reporting and charting tools. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats
- Out-of-the-box security – Centralize your information and safely access data using proven encryption standards. Manage group or individual user privileges – even for a single field
- Share with your team – Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Securely share your app with others using FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server. Learn more
- Integrate with other programs – Connect with other popular apps and web services through powerful REST APIs. And create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB2 data sources
- Script Debugger – Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers directly in the Script Workspace. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
- Data Viewer – Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Database Encryption – Enable AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Server, or on a FileMaker client.
- Custom Menus – Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets.
- Custom Functions – Build your own functions and copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker file.
- Database Design Report – Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
- Kiosk mode – Build applications where all menus are hidden.
Home Page: https://www.claris.com/filemaker/