Flux is advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software. You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features:
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS–but you can meddle with the code if you want
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash, and other objects
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
Create the whole site within the WYSIWYG editor, type in XHTML, or a bit of both. You can use one of the supplied templates to get you started, or just stare creatively at a blank page.
What’s New in Flux
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Requirements for Flux
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later