Fontself Maker brings font-creation capabilities to Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC. You can now easily turn your own lettering into actual fonts:
- It’s so easy: just drag-and-drop any letter, icon, or symbol to the Fontself Maker panel, and boom, you’ve created a font.
- Export it as a standard OpenType (.otf) font file in one click, and have fun with your new font!
- Create fonts in minutes
- Drag-and-drop to convert any shape into a character
- Edit, preview, and install fonts within Illustrator or Photoshop
- Export OpenType font files
- Runs on both Mac and PC
The published price is for either the Illustrator or Photoshop plug-in. A bundle for both is also available. Info can be found here.