The best picture in every situation. Like no other technology, HDR lets your photos shine. Now you get even easier and faster to the desired result: The new Ultra-HDR mode highlight boost and the revised color rendering option get even more out of your pictures. Best results in no time!
Spectacular photos in a jiffy – that’s what the HDR projects series stands for. In just a few steps, perfectly exposed images with unimaginable contrast and detail are created. The seventh edition offers not only the proven quality tools but also new features for impressive results.
- NEW: Highlight boost for optimum drawing in the lights and more depth of field
- Highcontrast images with the finest details
- Best results: no noise, no color cast
- Flexible: can be used as a standalone or plugin
- Accelerated performance for fluid work
- New: Picture orientation by theme type for landscape, architecture and more
- New: colorfidelity tone mapping for clear and realistic color reproduction
- New: 8 digital color filters for selective simulation of color photo filters
- New: 5 new presets for HDR weight distribution for optimal use of the light information in the image
- New: advanced tools more presets, more filters, redesigned styles
- best results with minimal effort
- suitable for single and image series, with and without tripod
- Automatically remove color casts
- Standalone and plugin for Adobe® Lightroom Classic® and Photoshop®
- Even better performance
EXCLUSIVE in the professional version!
If you want to fully exploit the technical possibilities, then you should resort to the professional version. The full equipment offers the latest tools and all the features that are technically possible, and leaves nothing to be desired.
Then the professional version of HDR projects 7 is just right for you:
- Full RAW module with all the editing features of a professional RAW converter and new enhancements
- Full selection of 188 presets
- Batch processing with auto bracketing detection for simultaneous development of dozens of HDR photos
- Plugin for Adobe® Lightroom Classic® and Photoshop®
- Export bracketing: Create a bracketing series from a JPG or RAW, which you can edit in any other program.
- Support for D65 color spaces, equivalent to the standard light for middaylight in the midday northern sky, and ensures extremely colorfast daylight shots.
- Point of interest view for fast and resourcesaving image analysis and calculation
New: sensational results in every light
With the new Ultra-HDR mode Highlight Boost even difficult lighting conditions are no longer a problem. This creates much more realistic images, even if the environment does not play along. More spontaneity, more freedom, more of your photos!
New: 8 digital color filters
The new Color Filters module in the Selective Drawing section provides 8 digital color filters: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green-Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple.
New: Retina tonemapping
New color-fidelity tonemapping produces tonal compression that is modeled on the human eye. For an unprecedented, natural color reproduction.
With HDR technology, you can take spectacular photos. Finest details, bright colors and an overwhelming contrast will inspire you. Regardless of whether you have taken and processed an exposure bracketing or a single image. Load your pictures in HDR projects and let the program assemble the pictures. HDR projects does all the work for you! Then simply choose the one that suits you best from the more than 100 picture suggestions or improve your picture to suit your personal taste. Lighter you are guaranteed not to perfect exposed shots!
Detailed and color intensive HDR images
The proven HDR technology has guaranteed spectacular photos for more than 10 years. The Smart Detail Enhancement (SDE) detects noise or other image disturbances in the image. And exactly this noise information is then excluded in the detail enhancement – the actual HDR process. So only the image information that deserves it is amplified. For the finest details, bright colors and an overwhelming contrast!
Includes plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom
Many paths lead to HDR projects 7 professional, and of course from Adobe® Photoshop® and Lightroom®! A new full-fledged filter plug-in for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic and Photoshop® provides maximum comfort for your personal workflow. Simply select the desired image or image series in the Lightroom® image database, export to HDR projects 7 professional, edit and place the result image back into the database.
Better performance, faster results
Due to the accelerated work, calculations are faster. This shortens the waiting times and lets you work more fluidly. But we also thought of little things: In addition to the new note function in the Undo timeline, images can now be saved scaled z. For Facebook, Instagram and Co.!
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, 64bit, Intel processor, 8 GB RAM, resolution 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, with Retina 2,304 x 1,440 pixels
Product languages: English, Deutsch, French.
Web Site: https://www.projects-software.com/
What’s New in Franzis HDR projects 7 professional 7.23.03465
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.