goPanel is an incredibly intuitive OS X app for the management of web servers, an alternative to existing control-panel apps you install on Unix-based servers for web hosting. Easy-to-install and configure Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP, domains, and emails on your server. goPanel lets you easily connect and manage unlimited Linux servers.
- Add and manage unlimited servers (VPS or dedicated)
- Install, configure, and manage: Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP and Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited MySQL users and databases, domains, FTP accounts, and emails
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP’s
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates – keep your linux server up to date
goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances so long as you use a Linux distribution we support.
- Now you can configure the settings for each optional php version
- Bug Fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later