GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
What’s New in GraphicConverter
Version 10.7 (3408):
- Batch action: center brightness correction
- Concatenate dialog supports flip for two page concatenate
- Browser context menu: select live images
- Eps import: support for cmyk eps import
- Browser prefs: option to display files w/o display name
- Fixed possible refresh issue
- Fixed German localization issue
Requirements for GraphicConverter
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later