Free download – Mac game – Guard Duty 1.0.2 Full Version!
Languages: English (audio)
Version: Steam v1.0.2 (16.05.2019, last version)
Courtesy of ACTiVATED
Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood, is having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub, a lapse in judgement, and the next thing you know a hooded figure has slipped into the kingdom and kidnapped the princess — an event that will have consequences well into the future.
A thousand years later, in a small orbital station, Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil and take back the Earth — a quest rooted in the depths of history.
Discover how these two playable characters’ fates are intertwined and you might just save humanity in the process.
- A full stand-alone game spanning across two drastically different time zones – Past or future, choose your actions wisely. This is not a tale for the faint of heart.
- Full voice acting – Over 6000 lines of fully voiced dialogue.
- Hundreds of detailed animations – Be it the flicker of candlelight, leaves blowing in the wind or the jaws of a giant Wrinkleworm you can be sure those pixels will be pulling their weight.
- Bespoke music and sound – Guard Duty features over 30 unique musical compositions with hundreds of sound effects created in-house specifically for this project.
- Available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Integrated ‘to-do list’ keeps track of current goals and objectives – Never lose sight of your goal, Guard Duty features a familiar RPG styled quest tracking system.
- Hand crafted pixel art – True to the era, Guard Duty is created in a juicy 320×240 resolution and styled like a real 90’s point and click.
- Streamlined inventory and puzzle design – The feel of a classic, without all the faff. Puzzles are logical with an intuitive interface, Guard Duty features a modern mentality to game design whilst retaining a classic aesthetic.
Steam Store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/872750/Guard_Duty/
Home Page: https://www.sickchicken.com/