Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
Note:Please uninstall the old version and reinstall the new version.
- Fixed crash that could happen while editing a pattern.
- Fixed various issues with dragging attributes/tokens into patterns.
- Fixed dragging of license files into Hazel’s window.
- Rules files can now also be dragged in. Previously, they were only accepted when dragged on folders or into the rule list but now you can just drag it anywhere and Hazel will prompt for which folder to import the rules into.
- Fixed problem when importing rules into the same folder would cause linked duplicate rules. This would result in odd behavior like the active status of one affecting the other.
- Token menus are now accessible via VoiceOver navigation.
- Various other tweaks and improvements.
- Fixed crash that might trigger when there is an error uploading files. Note that the operation will still fail but now it won’t crash and you should get better diagnostics in the logs as to the real error.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor