OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.6 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
NOTICE: Although this version is pretty recent (2018-11-21) there are multiple claims by the same guy throughout GOG and Steam forums that the GOG version is ‘abandoned’ and ‘many updates behind’ Steam. Decide for yourselves.
NOTICE #2: Game versions prior to 1.1.3 contain Red Shell spyware, see here for details. All versions from 1.1.3 and above are clean.
Courtesy of Vastyr.
Changelog unavailable, this game’s Steam and GOG forums are an abandoned mess.
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is a space adventure game with management elements and turn-based combat. Manage your very own spaceship and explore a procedurally generated universe with dozens of planets to explore for resources, and enemies you can encounter for intergalactic space battles.Encounter a cornucopia of space races, such as cosmic carrots, zany zucchinis, obnoxious onions, and even space whales! Take part in epic boss battles and save your grandfather, Jiji, who was incarcerated by the evil federation, The Eclipse.Main Features:
- Craft hundreds of weapons for your spaceship
- Hire engineers to become part of your crew and man your ship
- Explore dozens of planets and galaxies, or why not explore the whole universe!
- Gather resources to upgrade your spaceship and craft weapons!
- Combat evil galactic broccoli and extraterrestrial carrot spaceships, and many others!
- Encounter epic boss battles!