Adios annoying hum! Get access to some of our great CDCM-based Xtomp effects on your computer! Adios annoying hum! This Noise Reducer plugin is based on the famous ISP DecimatorTM* noise gate pedal. Like the original, the extremely easy-to-use Noise Reducer gets you smooth, ripple-free noise tracking and keeps your signal pristine.
Noise Reducer supports VST, AU and AAX* formats. It works on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Modeled by Hotone CDCM technology
- Efficient, easytouse noise gate
- Great for studio production
- Threshold: Controls the gate trigger level
VST 2.x, VST 3, Audio Units (AU), AAX
Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* Audio Units and Mac are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Web Site: http://vstomp.hotoneaudio.com/ProductsDetail.php?id=2
What’s New in Hotone Audio Noise Reducer 1.0.0
- Initial release