Windows: Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
Mac: OSX 10.9 or higher (32 / 64 bit).
Win : Windows7 or higher
Mac : OSX 10.9 or higher
Changes of version2
- Aux control is replaced to timing shift control
- Added step “Slur”
- Added clock multiplier to each seq block
- Added custom scale mode
- Step size of Block chainer 16 > 64
- Now block chainer can trigger snapshot of seq block
- Modulation units 2 > 4
- Added 4 new modulation engines(Prob LFO, Step LFO, Multipoint Env, Sample&Hold)
- Negative Swing depth
- Improved plugin gui
- 3 sequencer blocks
- No modulation unit
It’s a block based step sequencer.
There are 8 sequencer blocks which can be controlled independently(step size, speed, direction).
Block chainer is a step sequencer for triggering sequencer blocks.
There are 4 modulation units available, they are used for modulating seq params and cc outputs.And each modulation unit has 5 modulation engines.
(LFO, Prob LFO, Step LFO, Multi Point Envelope, Sample & Hold)
Block chainer trigs seq blocks in any order.
This is the core of this plugin.