iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac’s Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
What’s New in iClip
- On Mojave (macOS 10.14), user is now getting reminded when using Copy or Paste without Accessibility in the Security Preferences being enabled
- When iClip needs to be moved due to running translocated, the Quit button will not actually quit iClip as intended
Requirements for iClip
- OS X 10.7 or later