iClock replaces the old Apple’s default menu bar clock with more features, customization and increases your productivity.
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu
- ‘Take 5’ is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: helps you arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone’s schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- In all these mini-apps customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add an Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) to allow seeing all running apps and switching to them
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- Automate Apple’s Light/Dark mode with sunset/sunrise or custom schedule
- All options above can be turned on or off and customized in hundreds of ways to meet your needs
- Many other features. Give it a try.
iClock is about productivity but not just about business! Enjoy moon phases, chimes with sound effects like Big Ben or a cuckoo clock, and an application menu to see all running applications and switch to them.
What’s New in iClock
- Solved the unidentified developer signing issue. App will open without extra dialogs
Requirements for iClock
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later