iClock replaces the old Apple’s default menu bar clock with more features, customization and increases your productivity.
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu
- ‘Take 5’ is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: helps you arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone’s schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- In all these miniapps customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add an Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) to allow seeing all running apps and switching to them
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- All options above can be turned on or off and customized in hundreds of ways to meet your needs
iClock is about productivity but not just about business! Enjoy moon phases, chimes with sound effects like Big Ben or a cuckoo clock, and an application menu to see all running applications and switch to them.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
Web Site: http://plumamazing.com/mac/iclock/
What’s New in iClock Pro 5.0.3
- Fixed strange shadow in floating clocks.
- Fixed crashes in laptop alarm reported by crashlytics
- Light/dark mode fixed in app store version.
- Other small fixes.