Download Mac iClock Pro 5.8 Fully Cracked – FREE!
iClock Pro is time, date, alarms, calendars, moon phases, countdown, stopwatch, chimes, floating clocks, pomodoro timers, application menu, BigCal, TinyCal, automation of dark/light mode, global scheduling, world time, laptop alarm and much more.
It’s way easier to use than it is to describe.
- Works great with Dark Mode in Mac OS Mojave (10.14)
- Have your Apple or Google calendar instantly available from the menubar
- 2 types of calendars (tiny or big calendars) accessible from the menubar and draggable different size to help you see and easily edit your schedule and events
- From the menubar tap the Time to see the local time and important info for any cities in the world in a handy customizable menu. The best world time or world clock on Mac.
- ‘Take 5’ is a break or pomadoro timer to remind office workers to take a few minutes to get up and more around or exercise for health
- Have the day, date, and time in different fonts and colors in the menu bar
- Global Scheduler: helps you arrange the timing of international meetings to fit everyone’s schedule
- Set alarms instantly from the menubar for cooking eggs, making meetings, errands or anniversaries
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and floating clocks on your desktop
- Floating clocks can be analog or digital. Analog has dozens of clockfaces
- In all these mini-apps customize the time/date in all the ways the Apple clock cannot
- Add an Application menu to the menubar (like in OS 9) to allow seeing all running apps and switching to them
- Optional laptop alarm. Enable the laptop alarm and get alerted by some powerful alarm sounds when your power cord is disconnected.
- Customize BigCal colors, size, etc. to your liking add your favorite photo and print 1 to 12 month calendar for your wall or friends
- All options above can be turned on or off and customized in hundreds of ways to meet your needs
Web Site: https://plumamazing.com/product/iclock/