IconJar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVGs and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
- Designed for the Mac IconJar is designed to fit in with the apps you already use on your Mac.
- Quicklook Preview your icons in a usecase driven take on the Quicklook feature.
- Quickdrag Drag &drop icons in any color, size and file type you want with Quickdrag.
- Widely adopted file type Import tens of thousands of icon sets with just one click with our .iconjar files.
- Custom SVG renderer IconJar is powered by a custom built SVG renderer that has been open-source since day one.
- Import from Sketch Use our Sketch plugin to easily import icons into IconJar.
What’s New in IconJar
- You can now use Quickdrag to export multi sizes at the same time
- Quickdrag now has ability to include the size format onto the filename (right click on the icon within Quickdrag)
- We have added ability add/remove the width and height attributes for SVG’s when they are exported (check preferences)
- IconJar now uses unique names when you drag-and-drop icons with the identical names. E.g. search.svg & search.1.svg
- We’ve completely redesigned the backup flow to be less obtrusive. We’ve also added the possibility to cancel this process. You can change the frequency of this backup process in preferences
- We rewrote our Sketch plugin to be compatible with macOS Mojave and Sketch 52.2. Updating is mandatory, because the old one is broken since macOS Mojave
- Improved empty states
- Reduced IconJar application size
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.14
- Fixed crash when dragging icons that weren’t visible in the viewport
- Prevent CPU from running at 100 when modals are being shown
- We have also fixed various other issues relating to macOS Mojave
- Various bugs have been squashed
- Fixed a crash when importing whilst subfolders and sets were being created
- Fixed a few crashes with 10.14 beta
Requirements for IconJar
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 pr later