Download FREE IK Multimedia ARC System v3.0.2b for Mac!
ARC System 3 festures an analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room. Work faster and more freely, confident you’re hearing your music itself and that your music will sound great everywhere. With a faster, easier calibration process, breathtaking correction algorithm and efficient, useful GUI, everything about ARC 3 is designed to let you focus on your music and create audio that translates to any system effortlessly.
- Room analysis software and correction plug-in
- Improves frequency balance and stereo imaging in any room
- Work faster and create better mixes without expensive room treatment
- Virtual monitoring emulates the sound of common listening devices
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports 3rd party measurement microphones
Trust what you hear
A room can have a big impact on how you hear your music. Walls, furniture, and other objects reflect and absorb sound, creating complex artifacts that change the frequency balance and stereo imaging, and can cause your carefully balanced mix to fall apart in other spaces.
With ARC System, you can detect and account for these issues without expensive room treatment. ARC precisely measures the sound of your room in moments, then generates a correction profile you can load into the ARC plug-in for your DAW to ensure what you’re hearing is how your music really sounds.
You’ll mix faster and with less effort, and your work will translate better than ever.
Analysis application features
- Streamlined multi-point room measurement system based on 3D VRM technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Also works with any RTA microphone with or without calibration file
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
Correction plug-in features
- High-quality frequency and time domain correction plug-in
- Re-sizable user interface
- Natural and Linear phase modes for best L-R phase coherency
- Real-time spectrum analyzer showing how the room is affecting the sound before correction
- Adjustable Low and Hi correction range to preserve monitor voicing
- Three different resolution / smoothing options
- High precision multi standard metering derived from T-RackS 5: offering Peak, RMS, LUFS and DR
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, macOS® 10.10 or newer
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Works with any audio interface with a phantom powered XLR microphone input and a pair of outputs for monitoring
- 48kHz sampling rate is required for the measurement process
Home Page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/arc3/