iLock password-protects any OS X application from unauthorized usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications. It is safe to use!
What’s New in iLock
- Added option ‘Use Touch ID to unlock’.
- Improved security in general (no need to block System Preferences, Terminal and Activity Monitor).
- Auto restarts when force quiting iLock.
- Enhanced logging information.
- Revamped main window.
- Fixed graphic glitch when running macOS 10.14
- Fixed a rare issue that reset the protection app list.
- Fixed a logging issue.
- Fixed a memory leak when enabling ‘Take Photo when password failure’.
Requirements for iLock
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later