Offer parallel code faster, scalable and portable applications high – performance computing (HPC), enterprises, cloud and artificial intelligence.
Code new advances in software performance
This complete set of development tools simplifies the creation and modernization of code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreaded, multi – node parallelization and memory optimization. Allows software developers C, C ++, Fortran and Python *:
– Create a code faster: increase application performance by expanding on current and future Intel platforms.
– Generate code faster Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
– Get priority support: connect directly with Intel engineers to obtain confidential answers to technical questions.
What’s new in 2019?
– Modernize the code performance, scalability and portability
– Write applications that scale with improved in recent Intel Xeon and Intel Core ™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) parallel performance
– Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with the next generation of Intel® MPI Library
– Vectorice and place its code (using OpenMP *) to take advantage of the latest hardware enabled SIMD, including Intel AVX-512
– Accelerate automatic learning by allowing new optimizations Python * High performance with Intel® Distribution for Python * Library and Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration (Intel® DAAL)
– Keep up with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE ):
– C ++ C ++ full and extended 2017
– full Fortran 2008 and Fortran 2018 partial
– Python 2.7 and 3.6
– 4.5 OpenMP complete and initial draft of OpenMP 5.0
– Integration Microsoft Visual Studio * 2017.