Download Mac iSwift 4.2 Full version – FREE!
iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift. Apple has developed the Swift programming language to provide a more intuitive resource for building both macOS and iOS application. Swift is intended to be more concise and easier to learn, so there is no doubt that, in time, it will completely replace Objective-C, even though at the moment both languages are supported.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag-and-drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking and error reporting, and lots of advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
- Includes Objective-C to Swift plugin for Xcode
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit