Name: iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite
Released: August 9, 2016
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 – 10.11
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix/nectar.html
Treat Your Voice
Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune with real-time Pitch Correction and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you’re tracking or you’re mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
– Explore 11 powerful tools in one plug-in: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
– Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins in the Nectar 2 Production Suite.
– Finesse your sound with surgical detail using powerful advanced controls.
– Improve vocal production at all stages, from tracking through mixing.
– Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets, in a variety of genres from classic to modern.
What’s New in Version 2.04:
Version 2.04 released August 9, 2016
Changes to Operating System Support:
・Updates to authorization system to support the use of iLok License Manager v3.0.
Nectar 2 Technical Specs
Latest version: Nectar 2.04 released August 9, 2016.
Supported operating systems:
・Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), 7, 8, 10
・Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.11
AAX (Pro Tools 11-12), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
Plug-in host compatibility:
Nectar 2 works as plug-ins in popular hosts* like Pro Tools, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, StudioOne, Audition, SONAR X2 & X3, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, and many more.
*Please note: The Pitch Editor plug-in included with Nectar 2 Production Suite is not compatible with some hosts like Sound Forge, GarageBand, ACID, Audition, and Samplitude.