Download Free iZotope VocalSynth 2.1.0 Full version for Mac!
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beatrepeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct offkey notes in your vocals with realtime pitch correction with naturalsounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
Version 2.1.0 released June 11, 2020
Bugs & Fixes:
* Fixed crash in Logic Pro X 10.5
* Improved support for macOS Catalina
* Fixed an issue where the uninstaller would not first run when re-installing or upgrading on Windows
* Update installation path to 64-bit Program Files directory on Windows
* Added Japanese translation of help documentation
* Performance improvements
* Display enharmonic names of root notes in Pitch module
– Install IZotope.dmg
– Check All the formats
– Install VocalSynth 2.pkg
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion–macOS 10.15 Catalina
AudioUnit, AAX, VST2, VST3 (All plug-in formats are 64-bit only)
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/vocalsynth.html