LIFXstyle was created to help usher in a world where you feel safer in your home, save energy, and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. LIFXstyle gives you manual control over your LIFX Bulbs bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you’re not around. Plus other reassuring security features.
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs
- Control groups of bulbs with a single touch
- Appear to be at home even when you’re not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- (Unlike Philips Hue bulbs, a computer needs to be kept on for scheduling to work)
- Scheduled times can be slightly randomised so they don’t look as if they’re on a timer
- Responds to sound and can turn light(s) up (returns to previous state after a preset time)
- ‘False dawn’ and ‘False dusk’ which can be scheduled or started manually (just dusk) for lamps or groups
- Access your presets really quickly by assigning your F keys or from the status bar
- LIFX Bulbs bulbs are low-power LED bulbs with all of the benefits of dimmers, time switches, and colour adjustment
- ‘Badges’ dock icon with the number of lamps lit
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Retina screens supported
Updates the list of products within the app, used by the Lamp Explorer window.
Adds two preferences relating to groups:
- Groups display on/off state based on at least one / majority / all
- Using a group’s on/off button also makes the settings of all lamps in the group consistent
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor