LightCapture is a streamlined way to take screenshots.
- Take screenshots with one click – With LightCapture, taking a screenshot has never been easier – they’re only a click away.
- Copy screenshots to your clipboard – Take screenshots and immediately copy them to your clipboard – all without saving them to a folder. Say goodbye to clutter.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts – LightCapture allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots without having to click the LightCapture icon in the menu bar.
- Easy-to-use design – LightCapture is super easy-to-use – once you click a button, a screenshot is taken. That’s it. No more clicking through preference panes to take a screenshot.
What’s New in LightCapture
- This update adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Requirements for LightCapture
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later