Lingon X 7 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 7 is a paid upgrade (a license bought today works with Lingon X 6 as well).
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Lingon 3 is still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8.
What’s New in Lingon X
- Added View menu option to show title bar to be able to show toolbar labels
- Fixed some possible problems with the toolbar
Requirements for Lingon X
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.4 or later