Logitech Control Center (LCC) is designed to support OS X and allows you to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse, or trackball. With the LCC you can:
- Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
- Launch your email application by pressing a button.
- Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
- Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders, and applications with a single keystroke.
- Scroll in windows of applications built for OS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
- Switch between open applications.
- Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
- Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.
What’s New in Logitech Control Center
- Bug fixes and improvements
Requirements for Logitech Control Center
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Logitech USB pointing device or keyboard