LRTimelapse 5 provides the most complete solution for time-lapse editing, keyframe, sorting and rendering. Whether you’re on Windows or Mac, or what camera uses: LRTimelapse take the results of your time frame to the next level.
LRTimelapse 5 provides the most complete solution for time-lapse editing, keyframe, sorting and rendering. Whether you’re on Windows or Mac, or what camera uses: LRTimelapse take the results of your time frame to the next level. LRTimelapse is being used by most of the known producers period of time and many fans. Allows the keyframe and classification of sequences of time intervals in a workflow based on flat files, using the engine development Adobe Camera RAW implemented in Lightroom (CC Classic, 6, 5 and 4) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating time-lapse transitions from day to night and from night to day is done easily and perfectly with the “Holy-Grail-Wizard”. The representation of the final sequences do in professional video formats as Prores 4: 4: 4 and 4: 2: 2 and resolutions up 8K and beyond – of course, consumer formats such as MP4 / H.264 / H .265 / HEVC, MJPEG are also supported. The time-lapse movies are increasingly popular these days. Still photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this exciting new facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by these people (see some outstanding works of users LRTimelapse on the demo page), allowing them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera RAW) to produce periods of time with all the advantages and that these tools provide power for editing images. It allows them to easily deal with the details of the lapse of time, how to get rid of tedious flicker effect and even help them achieve the so – called “holy grail of time – lapse photography”: smooth transitions from day to night.
• Animation and keyframes exposure, white balance and other Lightroom editing tool over time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even filters graduate, radial brush and animated painting
• Have the “Holy Grail” of photography time – lapse (transition from day to night) is really easy, either manually adjusting the camera when shooting or using a ramper as qDslrDashboard or others.
• Deflicker with one click: Do this according to the aspect of images developed without having to leave the RAW workflow. This gives the best possible quality.
• Seamless integration with Lightroom CC Classic, 6, 5 and 4 with the powerful plugin LRTExport.
• video rendering engine for high performance high quality videos with a resolution of up to 8K and MP4 / H.264, ProRes (including Windows), H.265 and MJPEG.
• and many many more …