How does it work:
- Preview to easily choose the right preset or custom mask.
- Apply the preview as a selection or mask.
- Refine by location / color, clean up the rough edges, and paint on the mask nondestructively for perfect results.
- Select and mask anything visually! With Lumenzia, you will get a full-screen preview of the mask before applying. Click interactively on the image to select (or deselect) tones / colors on the degree you want. No guessing games with the addition and subtraction of channels. Insulate the mask to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine masks group to easily see the overall impact of the mask. It has never been faster and easier to create or customize the right mask. And the masks are created in 16 bits, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
- Click to choose! You do not have to know what mask to use, just use the built area and the tools to create the right range mask automatically.
- Simplify mixture of exposure. Stacked, aligned and automatically sorts your exposures from light to dark to mix.
- smaller files. Lumenzia does not use channels, so your files are kept small. A typical TIF file from a Nikon D800 200MB to 1.4GB grows by creating masks channel, but will remain the same size of 200MB Lumenzia. And Lumenzia group masks can combine to significantly reduce the file size, often reducing the file size by 20-50% more!
- Beautiful vignettes with ease. Simply draw a selection around the target area to create a vignette of any size, sharpness or position in the image. The bullet can be easily modified, inverted (to lighten the center) or combined with light masks (to avoid obscuring too many shadows).
The panel features Lumenzia:
- Customizable presets masking brightness
- Masking System
- Selectors zone (select the right mask area visually by clicking on the image)
- Range selector (select any range of midtones visually by clicking on the image)
- Masks “lighter / darker” (select pixels in relation to the surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks locations or specific colors in the image
- Combine masks (masks mix group to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- split screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” for stacking, aligning and automatically classify exposures to mix
- custom bullets
- Dodging and burning saturation Masks (control specific color vibrancy)
- Apply or replace existing masks in layers with a single click
- Tools display brightness and dust to easily find and correct defects
- advanced methods of sharpening for portraits (blur surface) and landscape (high pass)
- Quick access to training videos and support (using the “tutorials” button)
What is included in Lumenzia:
- The panel Lumenzia
- Excellent support and private support forum to connect with other users Lumenzia
- Free Bonus # 1: The Basics Lumenzia panel. Get quick access to brightness masking tools commonly used access. Perfect for users who are new to masking brightness, or those who do not wish to memorize a bunch of shortcuts Photoshop.
- Free Bonus # 2: Quick Start Guide to help you start improving your images immediately start.
- Free Bonus # 3: Over two hours of video tutorials and written materials to make the most of Lumenzia and masking brightness
- Lumenzia is compatible with Photoshop CS6 – CC 2017 Windows and OSX.
- Lumenzia is not compatible with CS5 or earlier