MacBooster is an easy-to-use yet powerful utility to maintain and protect your Mac. It provides a one-click solution and seven useful tools to clean up junk files, remove virus & malware, and boost up slow systems.
- System Status: The revamped System Status makes the UI more concise and the operation more consistent.
- Virus & Malware Scan: Quickly and deeply analyze the security status of your Mac. Safely remove the threats to make your Mac stay safe.
- Turbo Boost: Can optimize your Mac disk more comprehensively by cleaning the non-compliant third-party app cache files.
- Privacy Clean: Explore the status of your Mac by running a full scan.
- System Junk:Can clear out system junk files more thoroughly by clearing more areas, like MacOS localization files.
- Uninstaller: Help get rid of unwanted apps or leftover files.
- Large Files Cleaner: Find and remove the large files you no longer need to free up more space.
- Memory Clean: Memory Clean displays memory usage more intuitively and supports closing the app that occupies high memory for better Mac performance.
- Startup Optimization: Monitors startup items in real-time to prevent silent installation and startup item modification, as well as helps you to manage startup items on the basis of data analysis.
- Defragment: New feature to optimize and fix your disks with 1-click.
- Duplicates Finder: Locate and remove the duplicated files on your Mac quickly.
- Photo Sweeper: Effectively and quickly find similar or duplicated photos. Keep the most beautiful ones.
- Crafted New Mini: In MacBooster 7 can monitor firewall in real-time to protect it from being modified by malicious apps.
The price shown here is the cost for a license for a single Mac with limited features. Additional plans can be found on the developer’s site.
What’s New in MacBooster
- Fixed the occasional activation failure when copying & pasting the license code to register
- Fixed the compability issue for Italian language
- Expanded malware database
- Fixed some general bugs
Requirements for MacBooster
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later