MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional grade version of the classic local server environment for OS X: MAMP. Designed for professional Web developers and programmers, MAMP Pro allows easy installation and administration of their development environment under OS X.
As a professional Web developer you have to test your programs in detail. In addition, you need a highly configurable developing environment with all the components also used by most ISPs: Apache, MySQL and PHP in the latest stable versions. No matter whether you want to test your latest AJAX creation, or realize a new page with webEdition: MAMP Pro supports you during the tests of your developments. You can set up any number of servers to carry out tests without danger for your live system. Besides, the local name resolution is performed by MAMP Pro. To simulate a very authentic environment, the MAMP Pro also switches on the local mail server, so that dispatching mails by PHP scripts is possible.
The freely available standard design “MAMP” is automatically coinstalled with MAMP Pro. Thus all MAMP features are available to you immediately:
- Apache Web server
- MySQL database server
- phpMyAdmin to access the MySQL database
- PHP as a module for the Web server
- Company of Web server and database on standard or individual port
MAMP & MAMP PRO:
- To reflect MAMP GmbH as new owner: Certificates & About dialog were updated.
- Fixed a problem with launching servers at system startup
- Fixed a font problem, version 5.3 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 again
- Made dragging hosts within a group more stable
- Solved a linker malfunction with the Dynamic DNS service
- PHP 5.6.40
- PHP 7.1.26
- PHP 7.2.14
- PHP 7.3.1 (no Xdebug support yet)
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor