Marked allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you’re currently working.
Marked 2 includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it’s going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
What’s New in Marked
- Option to hide status bar (show on hover)
- URL Handler method “defaults” for setting preferences via URL
- Fenced code block handling if custom processor returns NOCUSTOM
- If a CriticMarkup element has a comment following it, show it in the lower banner when hovering the element
- Hardened runtime
- Custom processor log unreadable in Mojave Dark Mode
- IA content blocks rendering inside fenced code blocks.
- CriticMarkup highlights in PDF export/Print
- Visual glitch in Keyword Highlight panel type buttons
- Visual glitch with search bar when using GitHub style
- Custom processor indicator not toggling on first click
- Issues with continuous PDF export having blank space or being cut off
- Automatic TOC in export didn’t respect list marker settings
- Regex search when surrounding query with forward slashes
- Crash on search for “+++”
Requirements for Marked
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.5 or later