MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
What’s New in MarsEdit
- More improvements to the reliability of the Safari extension
- When a dragged image contains both higher resolution and lower resolution versions, MarsEdit now prefers higher resolution
- Improvements to the List formatting macros to make them transform several selected lines into a single list
- Fixed a bug to avoid recompressing images when no changes are made to them
- Restore the ability to upload SVG files to blogs that support them
- Fixed a bug that caused selected custom colors to be unset when clicking out of the color panel
- Fixed a hang that could occur if authentication fails while trying to upload an image to a blog
- Fixed a bug that caused blogs to re-expand their Posts/Pages subsections even if user had collapsed them
- Fixed a bug that caused some standard formatting macros to lose their functionality when a custom keyboard shortcut was set
- Setting the Featured Image is now supported via VoiceOver
Requirements for MarsEdit
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later