MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Functionality of tab and shift-tab for changing the indentation level in lists
- Authentication reliabiity for WordPress servers that return invalid authentication challenges
- Authentication prompt for Livedoor and other AtomPub based APIs
- A crash that occured while reorganizing the Format menu contents
- A crash when a server returns unexpected data in response to a new post request
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later