Memoranda is a game about forget and be forgotten!
An adventure game point and click with elements of magical realism that tells the story of a young woman who gradually realizes that he is forgetting his own name. Are you really missing memory or something else that might explain the strange circumstances?
The story takes place in a quiet little town where a few common and strange characters live. Including a surviving soldier from World War II to an elephant refuge in a cabin of a man hoping to become a human. There is one thing that all these characters have in common: they are missing something. It could be a name, a husband or even the sanity of someone!
The story is inspired by several short stories by Haruki Murakami describing a surreal world full of lonely characters.
– A classic 2D adventure game in an environment of magic and realism.
– full-HD 2D graphics unique and beautiful hand – drawn.
– Inspired by many of the stories of Haruki Murakami.
– Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
– Thousands of lines of dialogue with English voices.
– Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.