Analyzes and displays numbers of new and intuitive ways. The new Excel for Mac allows you to convert numbers into ideas. Keyboard shortcuts known and improvements in data entry, as the generator and Formula AutoComplete function, make you more productive. Excel also helps you visualize your data using charts recommendation that best suit their numbers, and allows you to get a quick preview of the different options. The new divisions PivotTables help you discover patterns in large data volumes.
– recommended charts. Choose the best table Excel recommends for your data.
– Divisions PivotTables help you discover patterns in large data volumes.
– Use the Analysis Toolpak complement to perform statistical analysis or complex engineering.
– The panel of Formula Builder helps you create formulas that allow you to take full advantage of the power of Excel formulas.
– Most functions Excel 2013 for Windows is compatible to more easily share files between Mac and PC.
– Printing Enhancements, including the ability to print on a single PDF file.
– The keyboard shortcuts known Excel for Windows now also available on Mac.