MindNode helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas.
A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Whether it’s your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. Deep system integration lets you store your files in iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices. MindNode for iOS sold separately.
OUR MAJOR FEATURES
- Nodes with titles, notes, images, tasks and links
- Quick Entry
- Branches and connections to show different types of relationships
- Outline view, including search
- Multiple themes and unlimited personal themes
- Many styling options for all parts of the document
- Top-down and horizontal layouts
- Two branch shapes, multiple node shapes
- Full screen mode
- Export to text, pdf, image and outline formats
- Share tasks to Reminders, Things and OmniFocus
- myMindNode, free web service to create sharable documents
- Fixes myMindNode registration
- Several fixes related to restoring purchase
- Fixes a crash on macOS Sierra when trying to restore a purchase
- Fixes an animation glitch in tutorial
- Fixes a style issue when inserting a new parent node
- Fixes What’s New menu item
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor