Free download – Mac game – Mini Metro 41a (35184) Full Version!
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Danish, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
Version: GOG DRM Free v41a (35184)
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Commuter for quick scored games, Scenic for stress-free sandbox play, and Rush Hour for the ultimate challenge.
- Ten real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace (well, not quite yet … but he’s working on it right now!)
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
LANGUAGES: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Danish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian
More info: http://dinopoloclub.com/minimetro/
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mini-metro/id837860959?ls=1