Movie Collector lets you catalog your DVD movies in a database automatically by just typing the movie title or scanning the DVD barcode to download all data from various sources on the Internet.
Browse your collection by a series of organizing factors, or use the Thumbnail View to view your cover images. Use the integrated Loan Manager to track which DVDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 50 movies.
- You can now add the field “Custom Image” as a column to your list
- Multiple Collections:
- Importing XML would always import into the “first collection” instead of the selected collection
- Importing XML could cause a crash
- There were some issues with the order of multiple collections
- A couple of Flex template fixes
- The details template was always reset to Flex
- “Custom Image” checkbox wasn’t checked when using Find Cover via Main Screen
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor