Music Tag Editor can help you edit your music-tag info easily and effectively. You can also use it to convert the text encoding of music tags. It can repair the messy code in music tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 files.
Supported music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), FLAC, MP4.
- Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, iTunes tags, which include title, artist, album, genre, copyright, description, lyric, and album image. Lyrics saved to audio file will display on iPhone or iPod music player.
- Supports batch processing of music files.
- More audio formats supported.eg asf,wmv,wma
- Fix crashes while save custom tags.
- Fix bugs that may cause very long time to save file.
- Add support for Album cover type editing.
- Fix bugs that may cause failed load mp4 tags.
- Bug fixes.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor