If you’re serious about creating guitar accompaniment material and truly realistic sound for your songs, our product called RealGuitar it is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample – based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to modeling guitar sound and the guitar part on the keyboard.
The real power of RealGuitar lies in new technologies incorporated in this innovative performance tool guitar:
– The unique technology of multiple performance that allows easy switching between performance techniques strumming alone and selection of strings, using only speed the keypresses.
– Song Mode makes RealGuitar in a composition tool powerful and easy to use songs that lets you in the blink of an eye create perfect accompaniment tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns on the dance songs built-and your guitar part is ready!
– The Advanced Humanize of RealGuitar section allows easily add realism to the interpretation, both live and recorded on a MIDI track, or automatically.
– Our original technology floating position, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist’s hand on the neck. This gives you the ability to play up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
– Our original Guitar Touch technology lets you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, tapping, sliding, bending, muting, etc.), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, aftertouch.
– The Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology provides a powerful Pattern Manager completed the huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is find the pattern appropriate pace in the tree view of the Administrator pattern, copy the necessary number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI tracks through the sequencer editor.
– These technologies allow closely emulate the sound and live guitar techniques, allowing you to play guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.