MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
For more info, please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfj82JqvXs.
What’s New in MWeb
- Fix the Library categories and documents can’t drag & drop for sort.
Requirements for MWeb
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Note: 2.3.0 version of MWeb, is for Maverick or Yosemite.