myTracks is the swiss army knife for organizing your GPS tracks. They can be loaded from a wide range of devices and arrange them in a library comfortably.
Once imported, you can drag and drop photo files to myTracks and assigned to the GPS tracks automatically. GPS information can be written to the EXIF and IPTC tags photo files (geotagging). You can use any photo organizing software, such as photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, GraphicConverter or even the Finder. myTracks can handle JPEG and RAW file.
GPS tracks can be exported as GPX files, KML or KMZ. The exported files, for example, Google Earth can be used.
In addition to dedicated GPS recorders, there is a free iPhone app called “myTracks – The GPS logger” is available on the App Store. You can use this application to record GPS tracks.
Using iCloud can easily synchronize all your tracks between all your devices (iOS and MacOS).
See the support website for more screenshots, screencasts and complete list of supported recorders.
* Assistant registrar with more than 50 presets to download GPS tracks
* Find, mark and arrange tracks using the library
geotagging a single click, drag and drop JPEG files and RAW photos
* Display tracks in a wide variety of maps online and offline
* Import, export and edit tracks in GPX and KML formats and export KMZ formats
* Upload photos from within the application to flickr.
* Compatible with Adobe Lightroom, Apple Photos, Apple Aperture, Apple iPhoto, GraphicConverter or MacOS Finder
* Free versions for iOS include track recording and synchronization with application macOS
* Support iCloud