n-Track Studio 9 – A recording studio on your computer. Introducing n-Track Studio 9 software recording, editing and mixing studio quality. n-Track Studio offers professional audio quality and simple workflow.
New in Version 9:
– Version 9 has been completely redesigned and introduces new creative tools: simulators VocalTune amplifiers and Guitar & Bass.
– Make your guitar sound huge choosing between large simulators amplifier heads and different modern and classic cabinets inspired by classical models.
– The new Guitar Amp plugin introduces new algorithms that simulate the sound of classic amplifiers and real impulse responses taken from models of classic and modern cabinets. You can also choose different types of microphone and play with the microphone positioning and gain control.
– See demonstrations for examples of what the plugin can do with a clean guitar sound and unprocessed.
– Ever felt his recordings under needed an extra boost, a fall or a force to sit well in your mix and surprise your listeners?
Well, you’ll like this!
– The new Bass Amp simulation plugin features bass boost heads, and you can choose from several models of cabinets, for sounds that range from deep bass and driven to rich richer and present.
– See demonstrations for examples of what the plugin can do with a clean sound low and unprocessed.
– The new add VocalTune allows you to correct the pitch of your voice. You can also adjust your voice to common scales and create your own.
– Using VocalTune can do anything from simple tone correction to completely transform your voice.
– See demonstrations to hear some of the results you can get with this supplement.
Write and edit MIDI data to control virtual instruments using the intuitive editor built piano rolls.
Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
The new Drumkit screen controller allows you to play drum sounds with the appearance of a real kit.
Have your guitar sound great choosing between large amp simulators and various modern and classic cabinets inspired by classical models.
Have you ever felt that your recordings needed that extra low, low or thick impulse to sit well in your mix and surprise your listeners? Well, you’ll like this!
With VocalTune can do anything from simple tone correction to completely transform your voice.
Integration of Songtree
n-Track Studio 9 brings musical collaboration within your DAW environment. The new integrated application Songtree lets you make music with others online. Get another musician in your project or contributes to a song initiated by others.
Support raw data
can now load your Pure Data patches in n-Track and use their sounds and effects in your favorite song.
built -in effects
Built -in effects include reverberation, compression, parametric and graphic equalizer, echo, automatic volume, pitch change, chorus, multiband compression, spectrum analyzer
widgets audio parts
parts audio now have widgets cast and volume for fast edition and accurate.
n-processor vocal effects
n-Vocals add – inclusive offers useful and creative adjust and manipulate your vocal recordings ways.
Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1 surround formats, 6.1 and 7.1 channels.
includes n-step module Drums synth / step sequencer
Navigate built virtual instruments or others easily with the browser tools n-Track. Add virtual instruments makes it very easy, without interruption of creativity.
The Add- ons Manager lets you download additional content. Enrich your sonic palette or downloading free sounds and top quality instruments.
transient Detects and modify your rhythms or rhythmic interpretations for a perfect time.
Supports ReWire technology of Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track channels own
The practical tuner lets you tune your instrument with high precision without leaving your project.
2D and 3D sonograms
See the details of your sound with 2D and 3D sonograms. You can zoom, rotate and equalize the sound in the process.