Native Instruments Reaktor 6.3.0 macOS
REAKTOR 6 is the ultimate creative toolkit for deep sound exploration, featuring cutting-edge DSP and high-fidelity sound.
Blocks is a new framework that turns REAKTOR 6 into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks – including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers – come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK – all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
REAKTOR 6 delivers extensive connectivity for any setup. MIDI, OSC, and CV/Gate connectivity lets you connect hardware modular systems, standalone hardware, other software instruments, and mobile devices. From simple hardware/software setups to elaborate, custom performance systems, REAKTOR 6 is your central hub for creativity.
UNRIVALLED SOUND QUALITY
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
FOR SOUND MAKERS OF ALL LEVELS
Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory instruments, each loaded with presets to get you started. Or download one of over 4,000 free instruments created by the REAKTOR user community. Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching with Blocks unlocks a world of on-the-fly sonic experimentation.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM
- Mac OS X (64bit only): Standalone, VST, AU, AAX
Just install and enjoy!
What’s New in Native Instruments Reaktor 6.3.0
6.3.0 – 2019-04-08
This update provides a fully overhauled user experience for the Blocks framework. Most remarkable new features: new file format, called “Rack” file, allows to save patches with your DAW session, patching Blocks is now possible on panel and a search box makes browsing for Blocks more intuitive.
The Blocks framework now also runs in free Reaktor Player, and is open for 3rd party products.
- ADDED New file format, called “Rack”. The new file format is specifically suited to the Blocks framework, and allows to save patches, including the wiring, in a very small file size to enable saving patches with the host chunk
- ADDED Patching on panel for Reaktor Full and Reaktor Player users in Rack mode
- ADDED Quick Search Box for convenient browsing in Rack mode
- ADDED “Visible on/off” property for terminal ports. The ports can now also have an user defined image
- ADDED Visual representations of the audio in and out terminals on panel, supporting up to 40 ports
- CHANGED Text module “view” properties default state
- ADDED Min width and height properties for instruments and macros
- ADDED New font “Roboto Condensed Light” for the text module.
- ADDED Global switch from A to B view for all instruments at once
- IMPROVED Design of the interface in Rack mode. Four new buttons in the header now allow for switching between view states “Compact”, “Ports only” and “Ports and Wires”. Additional toggle switch for “Show Structure”
- CHANGED Design of the structure view in Rack mode. Removed breadcrumb navigation and Bookmarks bar. Changed color theme and design of structure view
- REMOVED Unnecessary properties in Rack Mode. Properties are now reduced to Midi in and out Settings on the connect tab and the bankchain settings on the function tab
- ADDED Coloured wires eight different colours are available to distinct wires in a patch
- FIXED Automation ID issue: when deleting a Block the Automation IDs don’t get auto compressed, but keep their original ID
- ADDED Consistency for file and project name in Rack mode
- CHANGED Behaviour in case of loading a project with non applicable host chunk. If the Rack file is not loadable due to missing instruments referenced in the file, the host chunk will be preserved to be applicable after fixing installation
- REMOVED The option to “minimize” instruments and to switch A/B view via the header in Rack mode
- IMPROVED “Extended view” in Maschine & Komplete Kontrol enables panel patching
- CHANGED The sample map editor in Rack mode. The sample editor is showing only relevant options / functions, as the sample map editor in Reaktor Player
- REMOVED Context menues for panel and structure view in Rack mode
- CHANGED Handling of missing instruments. As the Rack format is relying on referenced files, a new error message guides users how to fix issues via Native Access, or the installation of 3rd party content
- ADDED “Welcome Screen” on start up
- ADDED “Load new Rack” entry to the Preference “On startup”
- ADDED Dedicated NEW.nksr Rack file to the Library folder of the application
- FIXED Accessibility of presets via the toolbar. This issue occurred specifically with REAKTOR instruments like FORM.