Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
The quoted price is the cost of Non-Commercial version. Additional pricing information can be found on the developer’s site.
What’s New in Navicat Premium
- Enter the datetime value directly in the Filter.
- Add a “Drop with CASCADE” option for deleting PostgreSQL objects.
- Crashed when opening a database in some case.
- If the filter value box was opened, Navicat window disappeared when switching to another App.
- Crashed when using Find feature after updating the data.
- Crashed when code completion was triggered in large query.
- Freeze when entering/exiting Full Screen.
- Selected connection, database and schema names were missing in Data Transfer window.
- “Directory” textbox became empty when creating SQL Server database.
- Structure Synchronization was unable to create SQL Server primary or secondary XML indexes.
- 1146 error occurred when duplicating MySQL 8.0 functions.
- SQL Server Data Transfer was slow.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Requirements for Navicat Premium
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later